Stacking the Shelves is hosted at Tynga’s Reviews where all the books we’ve got recently would be featured – both physical and digital.
My haul this week includes…
- The Winner’s Curse (The Winner’s Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge #1) by Katie Finn
- Sekret (Sekret #1) by Lindsay Smith
- Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
- Savage Drift (Monument 14 #3) by Emmy Laybourne
- Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks
- The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex #1) by Lindsay Cummings
- The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
- In the End (In the After #2) by Demitria Lunetta
- Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
- Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief #1) by Livia Blackburne
- Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard
- The Giver (The Giver Quartet #1) by Lois Lowry
Whew. What a haul this week! Though the library books I had borrowed were those of the past few weeks (it’s been over a month since I last did an STS post), hence the abundance. As for the books from the Spring 2014 Fierce Reads… I’M FREAKING OUT. Lets just say this is the first time I’ve received a package from a publisher so it’s a huge deal to me.
Despite being a part of the Spring 2014 Fierce Reads Street Team, I had completely forgot we would be receiving a little token of appreciation for helping out and if you follow me on Instagram, you might’ve witnessed my shock and happiness from getting an unexpected package one fine Saturday afternoon firsthand. So thanks so much, Macmillan for those amazing books! Might I add they are signed and I’ve never owned a single signed book before. Also, I do spy two of my favorite books ever (Ruin and Rising and The Winner’s Curse) up there! I’ll be off dazedly staring into thin air now!
What books have you been stacking your shelves with this week?
4 thoughts on “Stacking the Shelves (#19)”
Oh my goodness, that is an amazing haul. Packed full of gorgeous covers. I hope that you enjoy your new additions!
Looks like a great haul! I remember liking The Giver.
Wow, that’s so awesome. Congrats on those books, it always feel better when they’re gifted ;)
My new pretties :)
Omg Adel. They’re all signed as well? You lucky lucky duck ;)
Such an awesome haul! So many amazing books I might start drooling haha.