Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we feature top ten books or book related stuff according to each week’s topic.
I know, I know. This week’s topic seems completely random but truth be told, I had quite some fun making it!
Top 10 Characters to be With on a Deserted Island:
1. Sturmhond (The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo)
A good view, genius mind and entertaining too. With Sturmhond, we’ll not just survive, we’ll start a whole new civilization on the deserted island that we can govern together. Yes, NIKOLENA FOREVER. (Don’t judge, I know I’m not the only one out there who ships themselves with fictional characters.)
2. Chaol Westfall (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas)
Water? Air? Food? Nah, I can survive feasting my eyes on Chaol alone. But realistically speaking, I trust he knows more than a thing or two about surviving in an uncivilized area so we won’t be dying anytime soon. And it’s Chaol, I will always choose him. (wink, wink)
3. Cassiopeia Sullivan AKA Cassie (The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey)
Anyone who has read The 5th Wave would know why I picked her. Want to survive? Stick with a survivor. And there are few better at staying alive than Cassie.
4. Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas)
Celaena is like my fictional best friend. Enough said.
5. Malyen Oretsev AKA Mal (The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo)
With Mal, I would never ever go hungry. And what better way to get a girl’s heart than through her stomach? Well, this girl, at least.
6. Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins)
Finnick will catch fish, I’ll admire his good looks, and we’ll live happily ever after!
7. Wolf (The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer)
Lets hope there are tomatoes on the island. ;)
8. Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles by Marisa Meyer)
Carswell + me = 0% chance of long-term survival. But we’ll have tons of fun and humor while slowly dying!
9. Chase Jennings (Article 5 trilogy by Kristen Simmons)
He practically spent most of the trilogy surviving in hard conditions and he’s such a sweetheart (though he will never admit to that). *swoon*
10. Jackson Deveaux (The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole)
Another person I can learn survival skills from. Plus, he seem like the type of hottie I would love to annoy the hell out of. You know, because he’s so broody and all.
I am a hormonal teenage fangirl and am not afraid to express my hormonal teenage fangirl reasoning for the characters I would like to be stranded with on a deserted island. I’m pretty sure you guys out there have picked better characters (or at least gave better explanations), feel free to share in the comments below!