Stacking the Shelves is hosted at Tynga’s Reviews where all the books we got recently would be featured – both physical and digital.
My haul this week includes…
- Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
- Raging Star (Dust Lands #3) by Moira Young
- Only Everything (True Love #1) by Kieran Scott
- Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
I can’t help but fangirl crazily over this week’s haul! There’s Take Me On (which I could feel radiating feels as soon as I picked it up) and Raging Star (which I’ve been waiting on for a year and a half)! As for Only Everything by Kieran Scott, the author had been one of my favorites before I started book blogging. This is the first novel she’s published since I’ve set up A Page of Heaven so I’m definitely looking forward to reading and reviewing it!
The last two, Something Strange and Deadly and A Mad, Wicked Folly are 2 books that seemed pretty interesting (especially when Sarah J. Maas, one of my favorite authors, gave Something Strange and Deadly 5 stars on Goodreads) and also which I’ve been wanting to read, although not as desperately as the first two books featured this week.
That’s it for me! What books have you been stacking your shelves with this week?