Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where all the books we got recently would be featured – no matter physical or digital; bought, borrowed, won or gifted.
Hey lovelies! I usually post my Stacking the Shelves posts on Sundays but I was too busy baking yesterday, hence the delay. Anyway, this post would be a condensed one of all the books I’ve gotten for the past few weeks since the last time I posted a Stacking the Shelves post was about a month ago (the holiday season sure was busy!).
- Three (Article 5 #3) by Kristen Simmons [via NetGalley]
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
- Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
- Unraveling [US]/Unravelling [UK] (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris
- The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson
- Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill
Thank you Macmillan for providing my an eARC of Three by Kristin Simmons! As many of you know, it was listed in the Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR and I simply can’t wait to start on it! These Broken Stars was actually more of a pre-order that finally arrived (YAY!) but I decided to include it anyway. As for the borrowed books, all are titles I’ve been pretty excited about although I’ve already read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and loved it. However, that was all the way back in 2011 so I decided it was time for a reread before moving on to the sequel, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and finally awaiting the last installment, The Retribution of Mara Dyer.
Overall, I’m very ecstatic to dive right into these reads! What books have you been stacking you shelves with this week?
One thought on “Stacking the Shelves (#3)”
Pingback: Stacking the Shelves (#4) | A Page of Heaven